6.29.2007

Girls Camp '07

Well, I have just returned from girls camp which was about 3 days. Not terribly long, but that's just peachy with me. The first day, we unpacked, set up our cabins, etc. Nothing horribly exciting. However, since I had gone to bed at 1:00 am that morning, I was utterly exhausted. Especially since I didn't sleep at all. I took a nice nap during dinner. On the floor, behind Felicia. :D The leaders were all amazed. Now everyone wants to be able to sleep on the floor in a room of hundreds of people talking. It's not that amazing, honestly. The second day, our ward took showers. Other than that and my nap, nothing too exciting. Granted, sleeping isn't at all exciting anyway. The third day was the best. We went ice blocking, it was our turn for dinner, and we played in the river. That night was testimony meeting as well, and I did talk, and I did cry. Nobody there, (with the exception of the priesthood leaders) didn't cry. I have a sunburn on my shoulders, and withing the next couple of days/weeks, I will be very stressed. No negative comments please. Not that there is much here that you could comment negatively on...

5 comments:

  1. You're back? Really? I didn't notice. (foundmybloodyticklishspotswillyou) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in case you're wondering, that movie the four/five of us watched was Wolfman (1973).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping...how impressive. Then again, you're the chick who can sleep for five hours in a hoodie outside in the middle of June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, girl's "camp" in cabins. Doesn't sound like camping to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard this argument on a blog before. It almost turned *very* nasty, but Boxy here decided to not press the nuke button.

    ReplyDelete