1.24.2007

I'm feeling particularly evil today...

Don't ask why, I just am... I should commence evil plot Z!!!! What is evil plot Z, you ask? Well I'm not going to tell you! That's how evil I am!

*lightning flashes*



Hey look! Real lightening!!! I must be so evil!!! Now for the thunder!



I know that's not really thunder but... It looks cool!!!

Does anybody else think this frog is weird?




Cuz I happen to find it very disturbing... 0_0


Oh no!!! It's a war!!!

Man the gun

Haha!!!

AAAh! Run away!!!!


Ooh no!!!

It's the end of the world as we know it!!!

And we feel fine...

2 comments:

  1. Those freaky animals should join the Poke thread...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a job for the RESCUE RANGERS--retconned into the mid-1940's as an Allied Special Black Ops Task Force!

    ReplyDelete