2.08.2007

Dudes....


Hey? Sup? I've got some flippin' awesome pics for the third movie of Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End. :) This should be pretty cool!

































































Of course there are others, but anyone who knows me knows that I don't like Will Turner all that much... Of course if you know me, and I don't know you, you have been officially labeled "creepy" in my book. Anywho.... Here's the link.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31212

Oh, and FYI, the link isn't for all of them. :) And I think I'll add these just cuz... well....








Alright, I'm done now!!!

4 comments:

  1. YEAH!

    Too much rock for one hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, that monkey is the coolest of all them dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, behold, and Elizabeth Swan did dress in Oriental clothing embroidered and trimmed with all manner of designs fashioned of silver thread, and lo, it was good.

    ReplyDelete